The German-styled festivities start at 4:00 PM on Saturday, September 28th! Stop by and enjoy traditional Oktoberfest fare brought to you by your Fairbrae host-families!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- 4 p.m. – Opening and greetings
- 5 p.m. – Appetizers
- 6 p.m. – Sausages, chicken, etc.
- 7 p.m. – Games & contests
Expect a variety of german-sausages, more sauerkraut than you can eat, and a variety of beers to choose from! Bring your appetite (and your lederhosen)!
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Bring your own stein
- Wear your German & Bavarian attire
- Enjoy delicious food, beer, wines
- Compete in fun games
- Dance to lively music
- Oktoberfest beers – Paulaner & Spaten
- Wines, lemonade, water
- Chicken & sausages
- Sauerkraut, potato salad, obatzda
Prost zum Wohl!